Today is going to be a post about food. Nom nom nom!
I made a salad today that I DEMAND you all go out and make. Here’s the recipe and I really hope to hear back from some of you on the deliciousness of your experience.
LET’S DO THIS! (okay, yeah, I borrowed that from Brigitte Dale)
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 lime
- 1 cup spinach leaf
- 4 oz chicken (cubed)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 avocado
Let’s get cooking!
- heat the olive oil in a pan
- carefully add the chicken and lemon pepper (to taste). cook the chicken thoroughly.
- wash the spinach lay it out on a plate
- add the chicken on top of the spinach once cooked
- cube the avocado and add on top of your salad
- squeeze the half lime over the top of the salad
- sprinkle the salt on top of the salad
That’s it! Super easy and equally delicious. I went with a caffeine free Diet Dr. Pepper for a beverage, but iced tea would probably be fantastic with this, maybe with a hint of mint and almost no sweetener. Ahh, summer food.
So, try the salad and let me know what you think! I’m sure this can easily be increased in proportion and well tossed as a family-size salad. It’s perfect for a light lunch.